Tru-Cool Max 47391 Install Brackets 4739 Trucool

These brackets are to bolt a Tru-Cool Max 4739 Transmission cooler to a 1500 Silverado. It uses all the factory bolt locations so no drilling is required. These brackets are made out of 1/8" Aluminum. The driver side transmission line did not need any modification other than being pulled over a couple of inches. The passenger transmission line has to be cut and spun about 180*. This is done by cutting the line, spinning it 180* and using a standard compression fitting to put it back together.

My transmission temps are about 160* with a Yank TT3000 (stalling at 3600rpm behind a 408) in 70*~80* weather. I've been running this exact setup for over a year now with no problems.

These are ready to ship.

$79.95 shipped for the brackets and all necessary hardware to install the brackets. Includes quick disconnect fittings for the cooler, compression fitting, bolts, and nuts. You get everything as pictured except for the temp sensor. That is just to show that there is a spot for the temp sensor to snap into.

Brackets can be ordered here (website shows real time inventory): https://www.modernmusclesalvage.com/product/tru-cool-max-trans-cooler-4739-47391-install-kit-for-1999-2014-gm-suv-truck/

post-6258-127488627432_thumb.jpg

post-6258-127488628003_thumb.jpg

post-6258-12748862855_thumb.jpg

post-6258-12748862925_thumb.jpg

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

I have a set and love them. Work like a charm. Only problem is that I now have to modify my hood protector latch. Some cutting will be involved.

Is the install somehow interfering with your latch? I have tons of clearance around my latches. I've sold quite a few of these as well and nobody else has had a single complaint.

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve had mine mounted using these wonderful brackets for hell and ever, so there is nothing new there, but one thing I thought I would add due to seeing people ask the question from time to time, is how easy it is to mount the standard sized Magnacharger heat exchanger while using these brackets with the TruCool. I know a lot of people get concerned over whether or not they will have the room to make everything work together and it’s understandable, but to put peoples mind to rest, everything will work together just fine. The only modifications required at all will be to the upper bracket that holds the heat exchanger to clear the larger size of the transmission cooler. A few well selected bends and even the bracket supplied by Magnacharger works just fine. The bottom shock absorbing mounts for the heat exchanger fit just as normal.

So much better than plumbers straps, rubber hoses and clamps. Anyone on the fence and interested in installing the TruCool should really look into picking up this installation kit.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...