Finally Talked Myself Into It

Well i finally ordered my Adam's Detailing kit. I ended up getting the Dual action polisher kit and then the hand polisher pads (for little hard to get to places). I'm sick of seeing the little swirls and scratches i can't get by hand. I'm looking to do a full detail as soon as i get it. Hopefully i'll have some legit pictures to show you guys when it's all said and done. biggrin.gif

Edited by SweetSS24 (see edit history)

I may be looking into the Adam's detailing kits soon as well. I am getting sick of using the 3M compound swirl remover and getting nothing but HAZE when I rub it off!! I finally through that sh!t away! cannot wait to see some pics of how it turns out!

adams is awesome, be careful man once you get all your stuff its almost on addiction, you look at vehicles different trying to spot out all the swirls that you could take out with the good old pc 7424. your truck will look better then new when your done.thumb.gif

I've had no experience with a PC anyone got any little tips or secrets that they don't show on the Adam's website vids?

I just recently got an order of some Adams, and you're going to love it. It makes everything so easy, and the results are amazing.

As far as tips for the PC, watch the video that will come with it, its very helpful.

Haven't looked back since i got my kit. When you can do a swirl remover, machine polish and a butter wax polish all in 8 hours or less, AND get these results, how can you go wrong? That includes plenty of breaks also. I watched some of the videos at first to get some direction, but figured out what worked best for me after that. Great products. Waiting for my interior products as we speak. Hell, even bought a kit for my brother for his birthday.

Well i got my kit finally and got the truck all cleaned up nice. dbanana.gif There was kind of a nack to it but i got it figured out. I'm really pleased with the results and next time i do it i'll get even more of the scratches out, i had a ton of little ones from the previous owner. Anyways i'll get some pics on here tomorrow hopefully

Hmmmm.... I may need to talk to 'the powers that be' about setting up sponsorship here...

I may or may not know a detailer who may or maynot have recently gone to work for Adam's full time and may or maynot be able to work pricing for you guys on a group buy. :D