Wtb Z06 Rear Caliper Braket

Sik-rod-yo

• 3 weeks later...

Got some pics for you guys. I forgot to get a pic of the pads. They hang off just a hair. Maybe a 1/16". The calipers are as close as I could get them. The retaining clips need to be bent a little so they don't rub the hat. The stock caliper mounting bolts are reused to mount the adapter bracket to the axle and new hardware is included to mount the Corvette caliper to the adapter bracket. The 6 piston front adapter bracket kit is $200.00. Price for the 4 piston rear adapter bracket kit is $150. If you get the 6 piston front bracket kit with the 4 piston rear kit, there is a discount of $50.00. So for both the front and rear bracket kits its $300 if purchased at the same time. If you previously purchased 6 piston front bracket kit from me or from Dkkustoms and you want the 4 piston rear bracket kit, you'll get the $50.00 discount.

cimg0754h.jpg

img6662w.jpg

img6665a.jpg

img6664z.jpg

Edited by rudy91040 (see edit history)

those look good. what rotors are you using?

I want to see the six piston rears...

They are designed around the Baer Eradispeed rotors. Supersub (Ray) is the man to talk to for the rotors. He has the best price on them that I've seen.

I have a really rough prototype for the 6 piston caliper but they won't be available for a while if at all. I have to see there is enough interest in them to justify the investment of time and money. If I do make them, they will be a little more than the 4 piston calipers due to the bracket having to have a deeper offset so the material will cost more as well as the water jet cutting.

Edited by rudy91040 (see edit history)