Wtb Z06 Rear Caliper Braket

Sik-rod-yo

Ray is a good guy. I've pmed him more than a couple of questions and he has always responded with more than enough info and is always happy to help.

Thx for all the kind words! Brackets look Awesome! Love the offset design!!!! And yes The rotors are available. And if some one wants to do the 6 piston caliper rear I do have the proper rotor to fit!

thx again.

Thx for all the kind words! Brackets look Awesome! Love the offset design!!!! And yes The rotors are available. And if some one wants to do the 6 piston caliper rear I do have the proper rotor to fit!

thx again.

just curious if the 4 piston caliper braket on the rear would work with the 6 piston i might go that route

just curious if the 4 piston caliper braket on the rear would work with the 6 piston i might go that route

As far as I know they will not. I've been informed by Ray that there is a different rotor available for our trucks that may lend itself better for doing a 6 piston caliper.

As far as I know they will not. I've been informed by Ray that there is a different rotor available for our trucks that may lend itself better for doing a 6 piston caliper.

You wouldn't have the part num for the Baer rotor to work with the 4 piston caliper thnx in advance