Pacesetter Headers

Many members here run these headers and I being one of them. I have no complaints with them and they get the job done!

thanks! one more thing where they true bolt on :) or did you have any probs?

thanks! one more thing where they true bolt on smile.gif or did you have any probs?

The headers bolt up easy. If you are keepin the OEM dual exhaust then you will need an exhaust shop to make you a custom collector flanges to make it work on the SSS exhaust. They only have a Y pipe for the 4.8/5.3 trucks. Some people here have done the Y pipe and used exhasut cat backs from 4.8/5.3.

The headers bolt up easy. If you are keepin the OEM dual exhaust then you will need an exhaust shop to make you a custom collector flanges to make it work on the SSS exhaust. They only have a Y pipe for the 4.8/5.3 trucks. Some people here have done the Y pipe and used exhasut cat backs from 4.8/5.3.

i would put the headers on and cut the cats out. and i have flowmaster super 44's on it i would cut off also. so they would just be running the tube and welding up the cats and muffs.

do i longer o2 cables?

i would put the headers on and cut the cats out. and i have flowmaster super 44's on it i would cut off also. so they would just be running the tube and welding up the cats and muffs.

do i longer o2 cables?

NO you do not need O2 extensions.

I used the old ones and they are still fine.

wickedowsix pretty much covered everything. i run the same headers, except mine are painted, and i have no problems or complaints. very easy install and overall great headers for the money. here's a how-to from back when i installed mine.

good luck cheers.gif

i was under the truck this morning and noticed that the o2 is behind the cats. but on the headers they would be before the cats. would that throw a code?

Well you have (4) 02 sensors, 2 on each bank (driver/passanger), 1 in front (pre) of the cat and 1 after (post) the cat. If you are removing your cats then the rear 02 sensors need to be deleted in the tune. If you plan to keep them then just make sure that the 4 sensrs are in their appropriat locations.