Hey Guys New To The Site From Salisbury Maryland

Hey guys i have had my truck for about a month and looking to get an exhaust. anybody have any ideas on the best exhaust.ex,corsa,flowmaster?

Welcome! :cheers:

Lots of opinions here on exhaust. Magnaflow is popular, as is Corsa. I went a different route... I have 2 Cherrybomb Turbos and am very happy with the sound. :thumbs:

Welcome! cheers.gif

Lots of opinions here on exhaust. Magnaflow is popular, as is Corsa. I went a different route... I have 2 Cherrybomb Turbos and am very happy with the sound. thumb.gif

Now did you get a deep horsepower sound out of that. because thats what im looking for! a sound that matches the truck

Now did you get a deep horsepower sound out of that. because thats what im looking for! a sound that matches the truck

I'd say yes. My friends and I agree that it has a "muscular" sound. Powerful sounding, but not TOO loud. If you're looking for VERY loud, this would not be it. :)

I love my Gibson headers with dual Magnaflow catback

thanks for all the info. i was looking at corsa and didnt know if anyone could tel me the best place to get it for the best price. thanks! i like how everyone is willing to help!

<br />thanks for all the info. i was looking at corsa and didnt know if anyone could tel me the best place to get it for the best price. thanks! i like how everyone is willing to help!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Hey, I have no idea where the hell salisbury is but if you ever make it into N Virginia and want to hear my exhaust let me know........ Otherwise, good luck finding what you want!

welcome to the SS fam. I went diffrent rout also I use thrush turbo mufflers and have them dumped before the axle.love the sound very little drone and I have no cats

<br /><br /><br />

Hey, I have no idea where the hell salisbury is but if you ever make it into N Virginia and want to hear my exhaust let me know........ Otherwise, good luck finding what you want!

where at in northern virgina do you live?