Supercharger Help

Hey Guys, I am in the process of trying to find the optimum kit for my truck. I am pretty novice when it comes to motor work and I was going to get everyones advice....I had a few questions, what would be the best brand of supercharger to get ? Magnacharger, Pro Charger, Whipple, ect.....I want to be able to order everyting all at once, and what else do I need to purchase along with my supercharger for the best performance, ie custom tune ? If I need to get a custom tune, do I get a aftermarket programmer, or re tune my stock pcm.....lastly, where would be the best place to purchase all of these items, and what kinda performance and I looking at ? Thanks guys ! Appreiciate your help !

LCPL Jonathon Kerr

United States Marine Corps

Combat Logistics Battalion 2

Camp Lejuene, NC

There are some questions you need to answer for us.....what are your goals for the truck? Is the truck your Daily Driver? What is your budget?

Truck is a daily driver, and i mean EVERYDAY....I spend a lot of tiem in the truck wiht the truck running and AC on...cuz at work in the marine corps if we are not deployed we dont do SHIT, so I have to go sit in my truck and usually watch movies....so it needs to be reliable I cant have it overheating and having problems...my budget is pretty open, as long as its not too crazy i would say i wanna keep everything under 7k......im really clueless, any help on anything would be awsome, thanks

LCPL Jonathon Kerr

United States Marine Corps

Combat Logistics Batallion 2

Camp Lejuene, NC

I would recommend going with an intercooled MP112 Magnacharger Radix, it is a proven reliable setup as there are alot of guys here running them that drive their trucks daily. On the list of things you will need that are a must will be a larger trans cooler, shift kit/servos/accumulator pistons, CAI, 160* t-stat, spark plugs/wires, wideband, and a custom tune from one of the vendors here like Wheatley. Optional add-ons include headers/cat-back, e-fans, and a stall of your choice(2600-2800 stall are most popular).

Does the truck have any mods at all? Look through the garage if you wish, you will see some setups similar to this.

:flag:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

I would recommend going with an intercooled MP112 Magnacharger Radix, it is a proven reliable setup as there are alot of guys here running them that drive their trucks daily. On the list of things you will need that are a must will be a larger trans cooler, shift kit/servos/accumulator pistons, CAI, 160* t-stat, spark plugs/wires, wideband, and a custom tune from one of the vendors here like Wheatley. Optional add-ons include headers/cat-back, e-fans, and a stall of your choice(2600-2800 stall are most popular).

Does the truck have any mods at all? Look through the garage if you wish, you will see some setups similar to this.

:flag:

:squintnoeswerdrun::withstupid: