Feeler Thread: My Bedrug....

20_blkss_04

well im thinkn of letting my bedrug go....i dont have a toneau and im starten to put alot of stuff in my bed for work! im looking to get a spray liner and maybe sell my bedrug. i have no stains right now and i dont wanna get it all dirty. it looks awsome in the bed makes it look really clean! i had a hard tonneau but now is sold.

im looking for a access tonneau cover.....

let me know if this is interesting to anyone!

thanks

well im thinkn of letting my bedrug go....i dont have a toneau and im starten to put alot of stuff in my bed for work! im looking to get a spray liner and maybe sell my bedrug. i have no stains right now and i dont wanna get it all dirty. it looks awsome in the bed makes it look really clean! i had a hard tonneau but now is sold.

thanks

where are you and how much, got some pics?

thanks

Any pics? Price?

sorry guys thought this was no interest from anyone.

with shipping kinda high cus of the box size.....ide toss out 235 shipped in us.... with the velcro kit...

or best offer.....had peepl lined up but told them it was sold when turbocoop was interested. i lost them since and now turbocoop is out soooooo if someone wants it its first with cash!

let me know guys!!!