Trading My Ss

DirtySSouth

Hey everyone, I wanted everyones opinion. I own a 2007 Silverado SS. I have been a die hard SSS owner sinse 03 when I owned my first one. My current SS has 80k miles on it, 26'' rims "Stock rims included", duel exhaust delta flows, 6000.00 sound system, radar detector, air intake, ect......Well I recently was approached with an offer to trade my truck for a 2006 SRT Quad Cab black with black wheels...It is a beautiful truck, with 60k miles on it, 20k less than my own.....I made him the offer of trading trucks, and giving him 10k cash...he wants 30k for his truck, and I figured out of the ballpark my truck would maybe be worth 20k....so i would covor the difference in cash....what do yall think ?

JK

idiot.gif

Hey everyone, I wanted everyones opinion. I own a 2007 Silverado SS. I have been a die hard SSS owner sinse 03 when I owned my first one. My current SS has 80k miles on it, 26'' rims "Stock rims included", duel exhaust delta flows, 6000.00 sound system, radar detector, air intake, ect......Well I recently was approached with an offer to trade my truck for a 2006 SRT Quad Cab black with black wheels...It is a beautiful truck, with 60k miles on it, 20k less than my own.....I made him the offer of trading trucks, and giving him 10k cash...he wants 30k for his truck, and I figured out of the ballpark my truck would maybe be worth 20k....so i would covor the difference in cash....what do yall think ?

JK

JK

HELL NO! MAKING A BIG MISTAKE.

That guy is nuts and is killing you on the trade. I test a SRT-10 Nite Runner (only 400 made w/ the NR package) and it had 32,xxx miles and the price tag was 30grand from the dealership. They are fast trucks, but you have to invest serious money into them to get their; LTs wont even get you any gains. Also take into consideration how much more maintenance will cost you. Dont do it unless he budges in price to 25 or lower.

no, no, no......I said no.

The night runner is an apperence package, no perf mods

The Dodge computer is double encripted....no tuining support, well there is some coming out now.

The V10 sounds like a boat.

It should not be anywhere near 30k

the new trucks can run 13's w/o the v10....gimick, gas guzzler

I might consider it if

stright up trade, but I still think you give stuff up going from GM to dodge :(

Not only "no" & "NO". But HELL NO!!

From a body shop perspective, the Dodge truck is of very poor fit & finish compared to your present GM truck- not to mention the structural quality is lacking on the Dodge truck too!! :freak:

DON'T DO IT BRO!! :shakehead:

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)