Ca Speedway 7-17-10

Next month there will be night racing at the Auto Club Dragway. Better weather could mean better times so lets try and make this one.

Gates open at 12:00 and racing is from 2-10 PM.

More info can be found here: http://www.autoclubspeedway.com/Tickets-Events/Events/2010/Auto-Club-Dragway/Street-Legal-Drags/Street-Legal-Drags-6.aspx

the date is perfect for me as far as work goes but unfortunately i wont have my blower installed that is right around the time i am shooting to have my tranny built and blower installed but maybe ill go and watch

ill be there just to watch , curious to see how they run the lights.

my new goal is going to be for december 2 or 4th , there is a street legal day and i plan to have the truck dialed and ready for some cold weather.

I might make it out that day to try and get a better 60' and 1/4 mile time. When I went to Irwindale the best I was able to muster was a 1.8 60'. Now I have a new tune and all the bugs worked out so I am curious as to see what she will do. I think my converter is too loose though, my shift extensions are 495 RPMs between shifts! I am thinking of going with an FTI 3800 stall depending on my results.