Hello From Pima, Az

TINYZSS

anyone got any info or advice on the transfer case? anything would be a big help and greatly appreciated. If you need high-voltage electricity hooked-up I'm your man, but automotive mechanicing ain't my gig.

anyone got any info or advice on the transfer case? anything would be a big help and greatly appreciated. If you need high-voltage electricity hooked-up I'm your man, but automotive mechanicing ain't my gig.

There is a company called Jasper that has them......don't know much about them. A couple of guys on here have used them and liked them. I also heard they come with a good waranty. Type in Jasper engines and or transmissions on your search engine. Hope this helps.

Edited by SS Muscle Truck (see edit history)

I got some "good" news on my transfer case situation today. one of the electricians on my crew happens to be best buds with a guy who turns out to be THE best drivetrain guy in the area. on SS Muscle Truck's advice I asked him about Jasper Engines and Transmissions, and low-and-behold, Jasper is who he gets his parts from. so he is going to put a Jasper transfer case, 3yr/100,000 mile warranty, in my truck. the local chevy dealer wanted $2400, 1600 parts and 800 labor, my new best friend is gonna do it for 1600 total !!!!!! be back on the road in a week !!!!!!! THANX Muscle Truck for your help brother