Fedor Loses

EVSSS

just wondering if anyone watched the strikeforce event tonight and if anyone is really surprised fedor got caught....he had not fought any real talent in years and he got caught less than two minutes in tonight...well i guess the so called number one ranked fighter in the world found out what its like to fight someone that could actually beat him

Let me start by...really dont like fedor. I think hes a cocky ass.

Secondly, hes a good fighter. Best in the world? Doubt it. I think lesnar could lay on him and beat him, not really saying a whole lot. I think he just got cocky and sloppy and got caught offguard. I bet 9 times out of 10, fedor wouldve won.

But thats me

well after watching it definatly a lucky fight that fedor got caught slipping . he will be back as champ of strikforce soon enough. id like to see him eventually go to the ufc but by that time he may be out of his prime as well as lesner. shit lesner may not even be king dick after this weekend.

just wondering if anyone watched the strikeforce event tonight and if anyone is really surprised fedor got caught....he had not fought any real talent in years and he got caught less than two minutes in tonight...well i guess the so called number one ranked fighter in the world found out what its like to fight someone that could actually beat him

Your right never fought any talent..Arlovski (former UFC Champ), Sylvia (former UFC Champ), Brett Rogers (Undefeated heavy weight at 10-0), etc... Fedor lost last night to someone he should have beat..it happens..he got caught..thats why MMA is exciting to watch because anything can happen....

IMO Fedor is still the best HW in the world....just like BJ Penn is the best 150 lb. in the world even after the loss.

Fedor will never go to ufc unless he changes his attitude. Dana white wants him, but fedor refuses to fight in the ufc unless white coheadlines the event with m1 fighting, fedors league. And to demand that white does that is ridiculous considering dana white made mma.

Besides all that, id love to see a lesnar fedor fight, for the fact id like to see either one get ko'd. Fedor is a better fighter imo but lesnar is huge and just lays on people.

Fedor is still top tier in the world, lastnight he got caught in a slick triangle by a two time world BJJ champ in Werdum. he was to confident in his GnP as he went it as he has on past opponents and happen to got a bit sloppy and Werdum pulled that triangle fast and locked it in tight...

and not to seem like i'm making excuses for Fedor losing i was actually happy to see Werdum tap his ass. maybe now some of the aura thats surrounds Fedor will dissappear and it will take some of the leverage away from M1 and Fedor in possible future negotiations with the UFC. i just cant wait to see an interview with Dana White, cuz he's gonna be talking major shit after this...

i can see it now "cut UFC fighter taps #1 fighter in the world in 69 sec." lol...

-Rob