Where Is Derek Aka Jaymzss

Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from DJ? I have been trying to get ahold of him to check on him and have had no response. To be blunt I'm starting to worry. His last known number goes right to VM and it is full. He does not respond to texts either. I sure hope I am over-reacting and everything is fine, i.e. he got a new number and I didnt get it, or something like that. This just isnt like him. If someone has a way to get at him please let him know. I know he hasn't been on the site in a long time due to some drama here, and I also know he has been going thru some personal struggles as well. Im leaving my number on here, please feel free to PM, text, or call me if you know something.

Shaun

I've been gone quite a while myelf, but wasn't he moving to KC from South Dakota? Did he ever move? I havent talked to him since around the time he opted to leave the site. I know that when some people go through personal trouble, especially some financial trouble, they tend to become withdrawn from others, even good friends, because of their perceived embarassment of their situation. Even though most friends wouldn't judge someone for financial hard times or the like, they still shy away from contact. And like you said, getting worried, because not often, but sometimes this withdrawl from social settings can cause even more issues and make them feel even worse. Hopefully, its not the case and he is working hard somewhere taking care of his family and just hasnt had time to say hi.

does anyone know where he lives. maybe swing by and check on him? sorry i couldn't help. gary

AFAIK he sold his home end of last year and I dont know where he lives now. If it was still his old place I would just make the 12 hr drive to satisfy my freakout

I've been gone quite a while myelf, but wasn't he moving to KC from South Dakota? Did he ever move? I havent talked to him since around the time he opted to leave the site. I know that when some people go through personal trouble, especially some financial trouble, they tend to become withdrawn from others, even good friends, because of their perceived embarassment of their situation. Even though most friends wouldn't judge someone for financial hard times or the like, they still shy away from contact. And like you said, getting worried, because not often, but sometimes this withdrawl from social settings can cause even more issues and make them feel even worse. Hopefully, its not the case and he is working hard somewhere taking care of his family and just hasnt had time to say hi.

he was going to work here and move here; took a job even. but got a better offer at the last minute and took another job instead....my mind wont let me remember his last name. i figured some of the close guys may know where he was or have his FB or something :ughdance:

Do you have his address? I might be able to get a last name with his old address. Let me know. Also, I have sprint, but don't know anyone who works there.

This is his last known address 12409 Ruby Road, Blackhawk, SD 57718

EDIT: last name is BIERI

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)