Wreck Help

Procelll

f7fd6989.jpg

I went out for a Saturday drive yesterday and a lady from texas pulled out in front of me from

the median. I ended up hitting her passenger side. It was not at a traffic light or intersection it was in front ofpapa pablanos and a body shop across the road. The officer watched it happen she was at fault. Nobody was injured. I don't believe she recieved a ticket either. Airbags didn't go off or anything but I'm curious what it's going to do to the value of my iss and what the title will end up saying on it now. Any of you able to give me a answer on what it'll be? Please let me know if any of you might. Thanks

my truck is a 2006 intimidator ss and hers was a gmc Sierra crew cab about a 2010 model.

f7fd6989.jpg

I went out for a Saturday drive yesterday and a lady from texas pulled out in front of me from

the median. I ended up hitting her passenger side. It was not at a traffic light or intersection it was in front ofpapa pablanos and a body shop across the road. The officer watched it happen she was at fault. Nobody was injured. I don't believe she recieved a ticket either. Airbags didn't go off or anything but I'm curious what it's going to do to the value of my iss and what the title will end up saying on it now. Any of you able to give me a answer on what it'll be? Please let me know if any of you might. Thanks

my truck is a 2006 intimidator ss and hers was a gmc Sierra crew cab about a 2010 model.

I am sorry to hear and see the news, but the damage doesn't seem to be too extensive, more or less sheet metal damage. Her insurance should pay to fix your truck since an Officer witnessed the accident. You got it in writing that she was at fault right?

sorry to tell you this but your value will go dowt then just because it has been in accident. when they carfax it, it will show that, if you are going through insurance... you can have someone you know fix it but make sure they know what theyre doing so it wont show up on carfax... if the damage is greater than 80% ( more or less depending on where you live) of the value of your truck, then it will be considered a total loss and your title will be salvaged. otherwise it will still be a clear title. good luck.

Edited by bloodclot (see edit history)

The officer did tell me she was at fault. I didnt get to see rhe police report. Her insurance should be covering it according to the officer. It's mostly metal. Maybe a tranny cooler but I'm going o have the dealer fix it cause they are the most reliable in my town and there work is top notch.

Call her insurance company, be careful if they ask you for a statement, if you slip on a word they may try to put you at fault and not pay out. I would let the police report speak for itself. Also take it where you want it fixed, don't let them convince you to take it to one of there hack job shops.

Goodluck

It's at the dealership. I had it towed there yesterday. I'm going to talk to my insurance and let them know what's happened. The plice report should he with there insurance and my insurance sometime tomorrow.

Yea, I definately know what this is like. This is almost exactly how I totaled my 02' S10 Xtreme. Pretty much the same damage but it was high milage. The other persons insurance covered it fully and thats how I got my SSS. I hope thigns go well for ya man and it gets fixed right.

f7fd6989.jpg

Dam thats sucks. I know your paint but now I dont feel so bad about my truck. It was not was not near as bad and had $4500 in damaged.