2003 Silverado Ss For Sale

sburnsy

I am selling my 03 silverado ss. It has 124000 miles. The motor knocks which started as piston slap but now has a constant knock. It doesnt smoke at all. Has newer tires bought last winter. head lights and tail lights are scratched and faded new ones are needed. It has bedrug and bed cover. The muffler was removed and the exhaust exits in front of the pass rear tire. interior is all stock, I just found a minor tear in driver seat on the side. Stock bose speakers still sound great. Front bumper was damaged at walmart parking lot not very noticable tho. Oil is changed every 3000 and tires are rotated every 6000, brand new air filter and fuel filter. The rear brakes are grinding which i will fix this week. Im asking 10,000, i kno it might b a little steep but i have a lean on the truck so im just fishing the water. I live in macungie pa 18062. If you have any questions feel free to message me024.jpg021-1.jpg101_1090.jpgThis is the most recent pic of the new bed cover tail light covers and exhaust.