Stock Ecu Computer, Stock Head Lights, Headers, Cats, And Radio For Sa

GA03SS

items for sale are all from my 03' SS which has been stolen so these are all the stock parts I have left and have no use for anymore;( really need the extra cash for a new truck so I'm selling the stock headers, cats, 6 disc radio, and stock ECU computer had new one tuned by blackbear tuners and this is the stock one i WAS going to replace if ever need be and i also have stock brakes all in good condition for sale willing to negotiate but need to get rid of these items in order to buy a new truck:(

• 4 weeks later...

items for sale are all from my 03' SS which has been stolen so these are all the stock parts I have left and have no use for anymore;( really need the extra cash for a new truck so I'm selling the stock headers, cats, 6 disc radio, and stock ECU computer had new one tuned by blackbear tuners and this is the stock one i WAS going to replace if ever need be and i also have stock brakes all in good condition for sale willing to negotiate but need to get rid of these items in order to buy a new truck:(

Still have the ECU and what are you looking to get for it $?

• 1 month later...