Sec Of State Canceled My Plate ..Need New Ideas Grr

RICE EATER

well even tho ive had the plate NSTY 69 on my 69 camaro for 10 years..the sec of state now says its inappropriate .. they sent me NSTY69 last time i renewed it..which i wasnt happy because they forgot the space..so i never even took it out of the plastic (was redoing the car again) so now i cant even put tabs on it.... also tried 853 hp but they said i cant use that or any 3 and 2 combo because they use that for motorcycles...

sooo im screwed and out of ideas... anyone ???

was thinkin maybe SOS SUX since im not happy with sec of state at the moment haha

is your camaro blown or n/a??? If blown you should try for BLOWN69 HAHAHA the SOS should get a kick out of that one!!

what about: 1BAD69 IGOT853 I am out for now but i will think of more

where at in lansing are you i am up there all the time.

is your camaro blown or n/a??? If blown you should try for BLOWN69 HAHAHA the SOS should get a kick out of that one!!

what about: 1BAD69 IGOT853 I am out for now but i will think of more

where at in lansing are you i am up there all the time.

nope its not blown ..or n/a.. has a hefty shot of the giggle juice :)

couple of good ideas you got there..i actuly live in mason..and work in okemos ....finaly another SS in the lansing area..ive been tryin to chase some down forever!!..lol

yeah i live in brooklyn but work in jackson i am a navy recruiter so our meps is in lansing so i am up there atleast twice a week if not more. I actually think i seen your truck comin down 127 south of 94 earlier this year

how big of a shot you runnin you could put something like 250SHOT, ONJUICE, USNSPRY(usin spray)

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

yeah i live in brooklyn but work in jackson i am a navy recruiter so our meps is in lansing so i am up there atleast twice a week if not more. I actually think i seen your truck comin down 127 south of 94 earlier this year

how big of a shot you runnin you could put something like 250SHOT, ONJUICE, USNSPRY(usin spray)

well that wouldnt suprize me.. i live right of 127 in mason..we will have to meet up one of these days

im runnin a 275 shot..hmm those could be some good ones too

something tells me are lovey loc officers might not like that..lol the car is far from streetlegal haha

That's OK .. They'll be Far From close to you, because after they read it, you'll be long gone ... LOL ...

Edited by Stitches040 (see edit history)

ETNRICE - eatin' rice

RICEETR - rice eater

FVK EM - f*ck 'em

YEBUDDY - "yeah buddy!!" - ronnie coleman haha

PEACEEZ - peace easy

DOTHE69 - do the 69 haha

DRTY 69 - dirty 69

i'm pretty sure some of these won't work, but it'd be fun to try fingersx.gif

Edited by jc06VMAX (see edit history)

wet 69

Yeah, I'm sure the SOS will approve that one! People have to realize that our SOS monitors all plate requests and if there is ANY question that it might dirty, offensive, suggestive, etc they will deny the application. There really is no avenue for appeal either. Its the main reason why his original plate was turned down.