A Few Pics

Friday I washed and waxed the truck before I went to my brothers. We went to a local theatre and I decided to snap a couple pics. It was getting dark so they areent the greatest but I like a few of them. I droped it off at the body shop today to get the front bumper resprayed along with the grill. They are darker than the rest of the truck so it had been repainted before I got the truck. Im also getting my ISS spoiler painted and installed along with having my fenders rolled so it they dont rub on my tires when I hit dips.

DSCN0678.jpg

DSCN0679.jpg

DSCN0680.jpg

DSCN0681.jpg

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

You can also see the the front bumper is scuffed up on the bottom of the passenger side which is another reason for repaintingt it. Im also having the holes filled where the license plate holder was. Im getting all the work done for 650 which I think is a pretty good deal.

I just got that custom license plate also, and no I dont like Duke so thats not ther reason I call it the blue devil, lol

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

Thanx guys!!! Day pics will be coming very soon. I got the truck back today and the paint matchs really well I think and the ISS spoiler looks really good. Also no rubbing now with the rolled fender lips.