1" drop

I was just wondering if 1st, a 1 inch drop is even worth my time or should I just go for the Ground Force 2" key and shackle for the rear? 2nd, would I need to use a shim on a 1" drop? Thanks for any input.

I'd go all out. I've stared at several SSs, they need to go down 2 if not 3 inches in the front. That front bumper begs to be close to the ground.

Are the vibration problems worked out on the Ground Force kit? I thought some had problems with that. Also look into the McGaughys Kit and Belltech.

I want pics :smash:

Thanks 2dr, you talked me back into doing the 2 again. I was just wanting some change quick and with out much modding, but, you might as well do it right the first time, so I am going to just wait and do the McGaughy's kit. I think the vibration problem is do to pinion angle and can be fixed one a shim, I'm just not sure which degree.

Ryan, why dont you give them your credit card number, my address and in a few days, I will be as cool as you, except that I would install the stuff myself! :jester:

i think you would need a lot more than a lowering kit to be as :cool: as me...not sure there is enough room left on the credit card anyways...getting the kit installed and a new set of tires tomorrow...have to wait for the statement to show up to see if i have enough room for you... :thumbs:

Got some fans too, huh?

you bet...there are plenty more parts underneath that desk that haven't made their way under my hood yet...

and to be as cool as you I would have to put on an extra 150 pounds 

oh so you brought jokes....just make sure you have a first aid kit next time i see you...your gonna need it :smash::D

Please SUPERMAN, Please dont hurt my feelings by hating ont he color of my truck!! I dont know if I can sleep at night knowing that you think the color I picked for my truck is hideous!! :crazy:

Archived