Building My First Ar-15

04CHASE

got the itch to build one and ended up buying a smith and wesson lower to find out the same day about spikes new billet biohazard matched upper and lower

so here is what is on the way

Complete%20Upper%20and%20Lower%20on%20side%202_LRG.jpg

and also orded this as well since i was ordering from spike

STChromeBCG_LRG.jpg

Chrome M16 BCG (223/5.56)

and i plan on building another one chambered in 7.62 (ak-47 round) with a bit longer of a barrel for some fun .

with the billet parts im going to set it up with a 16 SS barrel , gas piston ( still not sure) , trijicon acog 4x scope) , and a bunch of parts im still mapping out . still not sure what the plan is for the 2nd one but ill figure it out as i build this first one.

I put together a biohazard setup for a guy with a 14.5 barrel and a pinned and welded flash hider with YHM full length rails and a vltor stock about 3 months ago. Came out beautiful. Spike's makes some really nice stuff.

I just posted up one of my Ar's on backpage.com if you are in the market for one thats built and done chase. Heavy barrel fluted got a few goodies to it and has only 60 rounds just from sighting it in. Just throwin it out there..

If you get heavier into it you will want to do a piston build next. I run a LWRC 16" barrel m6 A2 with a few goodies on it for my regular peice.

The piston rifles crush gas impingement all day long I can run 200 rounds though it and field strip it after the last round clears the chamber with bare hands and it's cool and clean as a whistle.

no its legal in ca just have to follow a few dumb rules.

this is a different biohazard setup they have , its made from 7075 billet instead of the usual 7075 t6 forging.

figuring out which rail and barrel i want now i know stainless but i think i am going to do the gas piston setup to help keep it clean . just have to find a setup i like the looks of

oh really i thought they put a end to all assault rifles a while back down there. i got me a bushmaster with a removable rail on it , and foward assist on it works great. you should build yourself a nice .308 for snipin' .i got me a springfeild m1a deadly accurate with just open sites and recoil is nothin. post some pics when you get it all together .. sweet parts for sure!

Looks sweet, I been wanting to get one myself but just can't figure out how I would conceal that thing around town :banghead: I did however buy another xd40sc

I allready have an answer for conceal carry post-6980-127838611799_thumb.jpg

aaaand because you live in the republic of people afraid to let law abiding citizens own guns.. here is a suppressedpost-6980-127838619154_thumb.jpg version

pepsicheer.gif