Photoshoot 7/4/2010

2bfast

Was out cruising the back roads out where I just recently moved too the other night and came across this old Skelly Station. Figured it would be kick ass for some pics, so i'll let ya'll be the judge! thumb.gif

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

I think some rain would have added a cool effect tho biggrinjester.gif

nono.gif

you actually let it see daylight? confused2.gif lol ...

Very nice pics man, what camera you using?

Just some cheap digital camera my sister handed me down. Basically I just adjust the contrast, saturation, brightness, ect in the picture. Looks like its a high end camera eh?? lol biggrinjester.gif

amazing pics man!!! what components did you use to lower your truck the stance is perfect!!!

Thank you. In the front, 2" drop spindles and loosened torsions for 3"...and in the rear, 2" drop shackles and 2" drop hangers for 4". All Beltech components. Planning on c-notching the frame and swapping for drop shocks sometime. Have more giddy up than looks on my mind at the moment ph34r.gif

Edited by 2BFAST (see edit history)

Thank you. In the front, 2" drop spindles and loosened torsions for 3"...and in the rear, 2" drop shackles and 2" drop hangers for 4". All Beltech components. Planning on c-notching the frame and swapping for drop shocks sometime. Have more giddy up than looks on my mind at the moment ph34r.gif

do you have and rubbing or bottoming out problems???