Black Sss On 22" Tbss Replicas

• 1 year later...

I know there are a few guys interested in these wheels and have been looking for pics. I only snapped a few but will do some type of a photoshoot this sumer later with mine, a tbss and camaro ss. For now though, here's what it looks like on a drop.

what size tire did u use and do they rub ?

Didn't sell the intros and have no plans to. The intros need new clear coat as they're kind of lookin a little weathered. Prob gonna run these as winter wheels and intros as summer. I like the fact that they're completely different looks. Since I get bored and have a short attention span, I can switch back and forth and not lose focus. Keeps me from selling it and buying a different vehicle. Gary-I think they're 285/45 but I'll let u know if different.

I don't think he is on here much anymore and this is an older post but if he doesn't respond hopefully this helps.

You can also search the tire/wheel section because guys are always asking about tire size/drops you may come across the answer you are looking for.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...