Wanted-Ss In California

Ruben525

Yup I made up my mind I'm looking for a Super Sport test drove one 2 weeks ago and fell in love. Dont get me wrong I loved my reg cab but there's just something about a super sport that just did it for me. I went yesterday to try and cut a deal but they sold it the day before. I was pissed! Well let me know what's out there I'm in so cal. Thanks

Yup I made up my mind I'm looking for a Super Sport test drove one 2 weeks ago and fell in love. Dont get me wrong I loved my reg cab but there's just something about a super sport that just did it for me. I went yesterday to try and cut a deal but they sold it the day before. I was pissed! Well let me know what's out there I'm in so cal. Thanks

check out eBay. i think there is at least one in CA on there last time I checked :pepsicheer:

There was one for sale on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. in San Diego back a few weeks ago. I haven't seen it since, but I have not driven by in awhile either.

Is it a red one with a bunch of chrome on it? I called and they said it's right by the boarder

There's a black ss in A dealer In arleta ca off the east san Fernando exit off the 118 fwy in san fernando valley gl

What year is it?