I Need Some Tail Lights Asap!

Well takin the truck to the body shop today to get it lookin 100%..and i need to get my hands on some tail lights quickly . lookin for some suggestions id like some LEDs im thinkin but the recons are an arm and a leg!..sooo anyone have a set they wanna sell me :) or know of a good lookin set i can should get???

I have the smoked LEDs on my truck that I will sell. I paid 260 for them from xtralights.com. Like new condition. Make an offer if you want them

oh really??.. do u have a pics of them? theres a few differnt ones on there site.. why are u sellin them?

what body shop you takin it t?? cause I seen a red SS pull in to the art mohen chevy dealership down here in jackson this morning and thought maybe it was you??

wow nope not me..actully took it to sundance in grandledge...diffently not a fan of sundance..buttt my buddy is a wrighter for the bodyshop..so he takes good care of me..and they do seem to have a pretty good body shop... altho they do have a black cts-v tempting!!!!..lol

ok..sooo im think im gonna go ahead and order some lights...any votes on which ones... ive got it narrowed down to the ..red clear...red smoked..( only difference between the 2 are the backuplights.....or the smoked..normaly i like the darker the better...but being on a red truck im wondering if the red might look better...or to much red

http://www.xtralights.com/silverado.aspx