Driver Side Manifold

ill be doing my header swap sat morning. the driver side looks tight. how long should this take i have all the tools i would need to do anything.

thanks

Well that all depends on a few things. Beer or no beer? Friends or no friends? Lol

In all seriousness it is not a bad job at all. Start soaking all the bolts in PB Blaster or something similar. I found it much easier to go in from the bottom, and it is nice if you have some one to be on the top guiding you in. You should easily be able to knock it out by the afternoon. That is, providing it goes smooth. Some advise though... if you haven't already get the OEM gaskets. They are not badly priced and they are so much nicer. What set up did you go with?

Well that all depends on a few things. Beer or no beer? Friends or no friends? Lol

In all seriousness it is not a bad job at all. Start soaking all the bolts in PB Blaster or something similar. I found it much easier to go in from the bottom, and it is nice if you have some one to be on the top guiding you in. You should easily be able to knock it out by the afternoon. That is, providing it goes smooth. Some advise though... if you haven't already get the OEM gaskets. They are not badly priced and they are so much nicer. What set up did you go with?

pacesetter LT ceramic, flowmaster super 44's.

spray your collector bolts now and every day up to you doing them. Those are more trouble than the header bolts. Just be careful when you are putting themback on, the head is soft alum and its easy to cross thread a bolt, dont ask!