Something Looks Funny With My Truck?

im curious.

clear tail lights on a JDM vehicle, fart cans etc = rice. what does a dryer tube intake on a USDM vehicle? cheeseburger? hillbillyish?

either way its got to go, I'm big in the Honda scene so i have to deal with the ricers making my scene look bad... dealing with that in the SS scene isnt supposed to happen, good idea tho, hook it up to a caliper cooler.

Edited by SethSS (see edit history)

I did the same thing, but I used a plumbers drain pipe since it fit perfectly in the volant ram air hole, then a bought a flange for the end to make it a bit bigger inlet. I definitively felt the difference when I was going 40+ mph, a lot more go when your up to speed!

im curious.

clear tail lights on a JDM vehicle, fart cans etc = rice. what does a dryer tube intake on a USDM vehicle? cheeseburger? hillbillyish?

either way its got to go, I'm big in the Honda scene so i have to deal with the ricers making my scene look bad... dealing with that in the SS scene isnt supposed to happen, good idea tho, hook it up to a caliper cooler.

well... i dont see any other trucks that are faster then mine with LESS mods..sooo somethin must be workin alright?..i dont really consider it rice..if its something no one will ever see...hell of alot better then takin a headlight out..lmao..

cheeseburger..thats got me crackin up.. i cant lie