Jersey Joe'S 2003 Ss

Just a few pics of my ride. Not much to talk about other then the obvious mods to the body. Engine is stock with just under 53k on the clock.She's got a Mccaughys 2" drop and a color matched Rhino Liner. Interiors stock also.

Please ignore the rims as i'm waiting to find a stock set of chrome or silver rims to swap back to.

If I decide not to sell her I plan on redoing the exhaust to come out the back like on the Corvette and some engine mods.

Right now she can be had as is for $14k.

Enjoy the pics.

IMG_7532.jpg

IMG_7550.jpg

IMG_7561.jpg

IMG_7564.jpg

Is it a real SS? The emblems are far off from where they should be.

Minus the wheels, front bumper, tailgate and roll pan..... i like it happysad.gif

You're such a charmer.

Yes, it's a real SS. Moved the emblems to where I like em.

Wheels are an abomination, I agree, but only a hold the fort set until the new set comes in.They are pitted and rusted but get me to where I need to go.

I figured i'd put these pictures up so when the new wheels come in it'll look that much better.

Edited by jerseyjoe (see edit history)

Very different and Id be lying if I said it looks good Man to me but hey whatever floats your boat bro looks like a clone with a nasty front bumper and the corvette back is well let's just say good luck I vote sell or change, somethings are best left original ....just my opinion but like I said your ride your style, your jollys!! I have the same hood though gotta say I luv it!! Reflexxions!

:withstupid: front bumper, roll pan and tail gate HAVE TO GO!!!! it looks nothing like an ss anymore. hood is awesome but the everything else just does not fit for ANY truck. not to be harsh but the badges need to go back where they are, they look like stickers that someone messed up on with the clone.

not the worst SS I have seen by far. Hey man to each his own. the front bumper isn't that bad if it fit better i agree with you the rims suck and i have never really cared for the corvette conversion but I think if you did redo the exhaust to make it come out like a vette it would make it look better.