Check Engine Gauge

I have a problem with my 04' silverado ss. A couple of days ago the check engine light has turned on and off. The truck turns on and idles rough, then I put in drive and move a few feet and turns off. An ideas of what it could be. I have a CAI, MAS, Cables, plugs, and cat back exhaust

First off welcome to the site! Its hard to say what it could be from your description but the first thing I can think of is possibly a weak fuel pump not providing correct fuel pressure. It also could be a number of other things try to get a code scanner on it and see what codes its throwing. pepsicheer.gif

First off welcome to the site! Its hard to say what it could be from your description but the first thing I can think of is possibly a weak fuel pump not providing correct fuel pressure. It also could be a number of other things try to get a code scanner on it and see what codes its throwing. pepsicheer.gif

I checked for codes with a code sensor, but it read that no codes were stored in the trucks computer

If possible, you need to have the truck scanned to see what codes were thrown. There are a number of things that could be the culpret......

welcome to the site cheers.gif

I scanned the truck and no codes came out. The scan tool read no codes stored in trucks computer. I tested the alternator and battery and they checked out fine