Help Installing Jack Access Cover

CTSSS

Hey guys so i ordered the rear jack access cover from saeparts.com. It came in but im not totallly sure how to install it, there are four prongs on it and I know where they go but there is also like a long wiry piece that comes off and I cant figure out where that mounts. This is the piece that covers the keyhole on the rear bumper. Anybody know how to install it? If not can anyone please look at their rear bumper for me? THanks guys. here is a link to the pic of it, i know its really small but its all i could get off the website. Heres the link to it http://shop.saeparts.com/images/1241105049312-1152259893.jpg . any help would be greatly appreciated guys.

Bill

Thanks man yeah the wire is what im confused about lol

I just cut mine and lightly sanded the top off when I received it ..I was thinking that it was just a "sprue" that it was attached to while it was being made.....It could be some sort of a retainer that keeps it attached to the bumper while the cover is undone......... :dunno:

Edited by GetWithIt (see edit history)