Pwr Fold Signal Mirrors And Other Stuff!

cbrsilv15

Have a pair of power-folding heated signal mirrors for NBS. Everything works great on these, and the glass is in great shape. These have the textured caps, but can be smoothed and painted. Looking for $300 shipped.

post-17120-127888288448_thumb.jpg

Mirror caps... Driver side is smooth black, and pass side is the textured. $30 shipped.

Stock textured handles. Good shape, just dirty in pics. $30 shipped.

Dome light from ext cab. $10 shipped.

post-17120-127888280385_thumb.jpg

Chrome "Bully" brand chrome handle covers. $12 +tax @ autozone. Never used. 3M tape on back. Looks just like esky handles.$10 shipped.

Edited by cbrsilv15 (see edit history)

You woulndnt wanna part out the courtesy light housings on the underside of the mirrors would you. I need them for both sides so I can put my LED bulbs in . Mine wont come apart without breaking them.

No, sorry. Not taking those apart. You should just be able to pop them out and disconnect the two wires. Unscrew the two screws, and you're done.

Thats ok I jsut had to ask. Well yea I can get the housings out but the screws are rusted and they wont come out without breaking the housing so Im just gonna get new ones.

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...