Silverado Ss Bowtie

either that or do it yourself contact 1fastSS (terry and he can give you some decals and you can make it your self unleff you want a piloshed one. Here is a Pic of mine i did a while back.

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to contact 1fastss but it says he hasn't been active since august of 2009 so not much help there. Who else can I contact to help me get either the decal or a replacement bowtie?

I did mine myself with a can of paint. Just scuffed it up and primed it then painted in artice silver. it is actually glossy you just can't tell from the pics. You must have looked at the wrong user here is a link to his profile he was last active july 12 just shoot him a pm, you could also try idahoBLKss as stated above.

1 Fast SS Profile Page

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

I did mine myself with a can of paint. Just scuffed it up and primed it then painted in artice silver. it is actually glossy you just can't tell from the pics. You must have looked at the wrong user here is a link to his profile he was last active july 12 just shoot him a pm, you could also try idahoBLKss as stated above.

1 Fast SS Profile Page

Sorry guys. I've haven't been on here in a few months. Just been working very hard and painting alot. DPurcell, if you need some SS decals, I still have plenty left of all colors. I don't charge anything for them, so just give me a PM with your address, color that you want and info, and I'll send you some..

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys. I've haven't been on here in a few months. Just been working very hard and painting alot. DPurcell, if you need some SS decals, I still have plenty left of all colors. I don't charge anything for them, so just give me a PM with your address, color that you want and info, and I'll send you some..

Terry

I know I'm posting a few days late (more like a week), but what kind of decals are the ones you have?? (that is if you still have them) Chevy_anim.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm posting a few days late (more like a week), but what kind of decals are the ones you have?? (that is if you still have them) Chevy_anim.gif

There vinyl and last along time. If you want some, just give me a PM with your mailing info. Just send a couple of stamps. With all the decals I send out, I run out of stamps.

Terry

Guys, just so everyone knows. I only have red, black, blue and yellow. When I send out the decals to people, I send about 4 or 5 of them just in case you make mistake. Another idea is for the ones who want silver or silver birch, you can use the stencil part of the decal I send you and paint the silver on yourselves. Because when I send them to you all, I send both the SS and vinyl its cut from. For this option, I can you the yellow ones. I have a bunch of those. Keep in mind, this will NOT work on billet. Trust me, I'm a painter and I tried. You have to scuff of the billet to get the paint to stick, but you will ruin the bowtie. Unless you buff and polish it out and reclear coat it. Not worth it. Just a thought.

Terry

Edited by 1 Fast SS (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, just so everyone knows. I only have red, black, blue and yellow. When I send out the decals to people, I send about 4 or 5 of them just in case you make mistake. Another idea is for the ones who want silver or silver birch, you can use the stencil part of the decal I send you and paint the silver on yourselves. Because when I send them to you all, I send both the SS and vinyl its cut from. For this option, I can you the yellow ones. I have a bunch of those. Keep in mind, this will NOT work on billet. Trust me, I'm a painter and I tried. You have to scuff of the billet to get the paint to stick, but you will ruin the bowtie. Unless you buff and polish it out and reclear coat it. Not worth it. Just a thought.

Terry

Wow I received the decals and they are great I'm going to put them on a lot of things not only on my truck, lol, Thank you

P.S. I sent the stamps today sorry I did'nt send them earlier but I was busy, Thanx again

• 6 months later...

Terry

do you still have some of these? my email is [email protected] as I dont come here too often