124ºf

wody

and i'd rather be shooting guns for 12 hrs instead of replacing brakes on a 53' trailer in the middle of nowhere in the desert. as much as i would like to just look at the thermometer while sitting indoors with the a/c on full blast, that's not what i get paid to do. trust me, i'm not complaining, i've just never seen my thermometer that high before...before this, the highest was 119º. after a few summers of working off-site i learned to just ignore the heat when i have to.

i know blackbeast has found his own ways of dealing with the heat here in vegas when climate control is not an option.

LOL my skin was light brown before the summer now is dark purple hahahaha but yeah theirs ways around it !!! dosxx :drool:

dont feel like the loan ranger i havent had to do brake but im in charge of doing inventory on 90 some odd trucks each truck takes about 1.5-2 hours and they are all outside . so the last week ive been doing it its hot as hell the last 3 days have been triple digits it was 100 @ 10am today i think the hottest i saw outside was 106 . not a huge fan of summer unless im at the river with a cold one .

this time last week i was in frisco , the hottest day was 63.

dont feel like the loan ranger i havent had to do brake but im in charge of doing inventory on 90 some odd trucks each truck takes about 1.5-2 hours and they are all outside . so the last week ive been doing it its hot as hell the last 3 days have been triple digits it was 100 @ 10am today i think the hottest i saw outside was 106 . not a huge fan of summer unless im at the river with a cold one .

this time last week i was in frisco , the hottest day was 63.

i know exactly what you mean. when one of our larger accounts has their annual audit, i have to do the same thing. even though there are some units that park in our yard, i still just knock em out in their parking spots. it would take way too much time to grab the keys and pull them in the shop one at a time.

dont you wish you were in ventura county with the cool ocean breeze and 80* right about now? I know it must feel like hell if not right next to it...

just have to close my eyes, and i'm there :cheers: