Couple Of Lowering Questions

kammi10

looking to do a 2/3 drop on my 04ss. whats the best overall kit to go with. i see a lot of people go with belltech and some some mcgaughys..

now my next question. i see some kits come with just the keys for the front and shackles for the back. and some with spindles and shackles. is there that much of a difference in ride between the two or is it close? is there any advantages or disadvantages between them? the spindles cost more ive noticed...

any insight would be great. im looking at buying the stuff to do this in the next week so any help would be great.. thanks guys

I would run a 2" spindle up front, and the belltech leafs out back if thats all that you're looking for. I've ridden in a couple trucks lowered just by tweaking the torsions and the ride wasnt horrible but I prefer the spindles. I've seen a lot of people run a 2/2 or even a 2/3 but I didnt seem to get mine to sit level until atleast a 2/4. Some people prefer a little bit of a rake. That will just be up to you.

I would run a 2" spindle up front, and the belltech leafs out back if thats all that you're looking for. I've ridden in a couple trucks lowered just by tweaking the torsions and the ride wasnt horrible but I prefer the spindles. I've seen a lot of people run a 2/2 or even a 2/3 but I didnt seem to get mine to sit level until atleast a 2/4. Some people prefer a little bit of a rake. That will just be up to you.

well my truck sits real close to level as it sits right now stock.. i tow quite frequently so a 2/2 would work good but the 2/3 just sounds better with a set of helper bags..

anyone else?

where is a good place to order from?

well my truck sits real close to level as it sits right now stock.. i tow quite frequently so a 2/2 would work good but the 2/3 just sounds better with a set of helper bags..

anyone else?

where is a good place to order from?

i go with 2/3-4 on customers trucks Front spindles belltech and rear shackles and hangers and your done.