Theft Prevention

evandostert

I am completely sick right now. This is my 3rd time this truck has been broken into. I have been lucky to keep getting it back. What do I need to do to prevent this.

I had a ungo alarm and parked in a open location right outside the window of work. I am sick I asked the tow yard what to do.

The towing guys told me that I shouldn't even bother spending good money on an alarm again or the club as they can tug them right off.

What do you guys use???? I don't wanna do this again. I am now ending up loosing a good amount of cash over it yet again.

funny you are going thru this. my truck is in the shop for its 5 round. 3 times in 16 months it has been stolen and the other 2 it was broken into. I have 3 kill switches, lojack, and it still got stolen. This last time they towed the PHUQEN truck right from outside my house. I have come to the conclusion that there is not much we can do. I effen hate this mother effen theives. Good luck on your issues and let us know what route you go. Lojack has a early warning notification that wife is thinking we should do. It pages, text or calls your cell if it activated like an alarm...

I don't wanna enjoy my truck anymore. I just went to Leading Edge and was going to meet up with Zippy for a tune. I got the urge to mod again and was going to invest in a stroker built tranny combo or a magnacharger. Why bother if it's gonna get stolen yet again.

I found remote relays. I am considering wiring one right into my pcm. I can't imagine a thief going thru all that work to steal it.

Every idea I have had would seriously injure or kill a thief. I have yet to try any of my ideas out, but there isnt much you can do if one of those low life bastards wants your truck. If they want it they are gonna get it. And if they can't steal it, they'll fuk it all up while taking other stuff off it. Best advice is too keep it in a garage and have good insurance when it isnt parked in there.