03 Sss For Sale, Blacked Out Many Mods

Turbocoop

NOW ON EBAY---

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270614487890#ht_818wt_1161

Im selling my 03 Silverado SS, its got 108,000 miles on it now but it still runs great just like when I got it with 63,000K on it. I bought it stock in 2007 when I worked as a tech at a GM dealership and I have done all of the work on it myself and I havent cut any corners or used any crappy parts. For the full list of mods totaling over $8,000 go here-- http://www.silverado...&tab=main&id=81

I have thought about selling it before but never was really serious about getting rid of it cause I didnt want to. I still dont want to sell it but Im getting married and I need a "family vehicle", that I wont keep spending money on...

There is absolutely nothing wrong with it except a few small things: drivers side seat has a tear on the leather seat bottom from wear, theres a small dent above the taillight that was there when I bought it, a few scratches here and there- nothing very deep though, bottom corner of the drivers side window tint is peeling up a little. Oh yeah, the tailgate doesnt always latch at first, but shut it a couple times and it grabs. A spring broke on one side and I havent fixed it cause I dont use the bed much. Thats it, no mechanical problems whatsoever.

The tranny is strong as hell and shifts nice and firm, the engine sounds great and has a new power steering pump and I changed the belt at about 80,000 miles, no exhaust leaks, no CEL, ice cold A/C, heated seats work... I dont know what all to say, everything works perfectly. The tranny, diff and rear axle are all filled with genuine GM synthetic fluids, also changed at about 80K miles. I always use AC delco oil filters and Mobil 1 oil every 3-4K miles...

Im asking $15,000 for it as is, and I will not take less than that unless we can work out some kind of deal

If you are interested or have any questions email me at [email protected] or PM me (email is better). I am located in Camp Lejeune, NC but I live in Hilton Head, South Carolina so Im down there every once in a while. Thanks

G2G2010028.jpg

G2G2010026.jpg

truckjoshuatree008.jpg

truckjoshuatree020.jpg

100_0864_resized.jpg

Ill try to take some new pics this weekend if I have time, it looks about the same though

Edited by Turbocoop (see edit history)

I would love those rims/tires ......

If you have some stockers and you can come down here or meet me somewhere then we can switch if you throw in some money???

How much for the Pionner head unit?

If you give me your stock radio you can have this one for $500, with the 09 Nav discs, remote control, the bluetooth adapter and the Ipod adapter

Oh BTW the truck might be goin on ebay this week, not sure yet though

If my heep sells quickly I would be interested. Great looking SSS!

Cool, good luck with the sale.

I have to put stock taillights back on it cause I got a ticket on base, and in the Marines the laws are bullshit so I cant drive it til I get new lights. So if anyone wants my blacked out lights then you can have em for $175.

If you have some stockers and you can come down here or meet me somewhere then we can switch if you throw in some money???

If you give me your stock radio you can have this one for $500, with the 09 Nav discs, remote control, the bluetooth adapter and the Ipod adapter

Oh BTW the truck might be goin on ebay this week, not sure yet though

I don't have my stockers anymore. I want the type rims....