Clear Parking Lights

Hey does anyone know where to find a set of clear parking lights with the chrome housing but without the amber corner?

The set I got off ebay are starting to hold condensation. I looked on ebay again and all I can find are stock looking ones or LED sets. I dont want an LED set if I can keep from it. Any help here is appreciated, thanx.

• 2 weeks later...

Let yours dry out really good. Take them out and silicone around the edges. Should be good as new. I'd use clear or black silicone.

If that doesn't work find the smallest drill bit you can buy and drill 1 small hole in the bottom of the housing. I cleared my 07's headlights and I kept getting moisture in them after I re-siliconed them several times. Once I drilled a small hole in the bottom of them problem was solved.

Edited by JAKD-UP (see edit history)

I ordered a set from a website called Parasite single. They have both sets your looking for. http://app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/fp/SFV/32682

1 light started to gets some condensation so I put some clear silicone on the breather hole on the back of the light and that fixed the problem.

I ordered a set from a website called Parasite single. They have both sets your looking for. http://app.infopia.c...ol/fp/SFV/32682

1 light started to gets some condensation so I put some clear silicone on the breather hole on the back of the light and that fixed the problem.

good find man. im about to order a set with the black housing off there. only $85

Yea I agree. Definate good find SS TRuck, thanx.

IM thinking I may get a black set as well then tinit my 3rd brake light and tails, but not sure if thats the route I wanna go yet. The black ones do look good though. The crystal clear ones are exactly the ones I got off Ebay. The headlights do jsut find without any condensation problems so its just the parking lights. I may have this problme where I had to shave the sockets down slightly for the LED bulbs to work.

went to order those lights today, lights were $85 and they wanted $45 for shipping.....confused2.gif efffffff that

Wow that is a lot on shipping. Only bad part is I cant find those kind of headlights/parkign lights anywhere so I may have to go ahead and do it anyways. Im still thinking bout the black ones, but the only black accents I have right now is window tine and the visors. If i get the black ones IM thinking of tinting the tails and 3rd brake light. Possibly painting the brake ducts black.

i honestly wouldnt go with all the black unless you have black rims, except for the tails, thos always look good. if you do paint your ducts i would say use krylon fusion, thats what i did and they came out great

Well I went to the body shop that I had my spoliler and front bumper painted at so they could do somehting for me whch Ill have to be back Monday. Anyways the guy said he would paint my ducts for free when they are painting a balck car. He also said they could tint my tails and 3rd brake light for free. He showed me his Harley D F150 that he did and they looked great. He said all he did was take black paint and thin it down so it comes out almost clear and just have me watch them do it and tell them to stop when its dark enough for me. So Im gonna let him to that for me. I should have taken a pic of his tails cuz they did look really nice. Since it was automotive paint you can wax them also which is cool.