Need Help

duhking14

What roll-pan...???

:unsure:

You will probably need the lower SSS bed side extn's behind the rear tire to make it look right.

There is PN# 12335694 lower center step pad.

PN# 12335692 upper step pad.

PN# 15182648 Left lower side brkt.

PN# 15182649 Right lower side brkt.

PN# 12335771 Spare tire access cover (primered).

All these are unique to the SSS rear bumper cover...

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

the one that replaces the rear bumper.

Okay. I think what you are calling the "roll pan" is the actual STEEL bumper beam that reinforces all these rear bumper parts- what actually takes the impact if a SSS truck is hit from the rear. That steel part is just a stripped down plain-jane paintable rear bumper. So, if you have a stock chrome rear bumper, all you need to do is strip all the plastic moldings off it & you have the same thing....

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)

no its called a roll pan ive been looking it up its just a peice of fiberglass primered to take the place of the bumper look it up i dont have a ss just a silverado ext cab but in due time im gonna make it an ss look alike :)

are you going to put on the plastic body pieces that the SS's have, if so a regular roll pan won't work!!!

no im going to put a clean one no bumper i like that look better but i love the front ss bumper i founf some fog lights on one of these ss's man i need to ask him where he got those

no im going to put a clean one no bumper i like that look better but i love the front ss bumper i founf some fog lights on one of these ss's man i need to ask him where he got those

Not sure if you understood what he meant. See SSS's have a lower body panel (called cladding) to make the truck look a little lower, if you use a reg roll pan it wont look right with the SSS cladding on the truck. If you do not add the cladding then you'll be fine thumb.gif.

Look at the body below your door it starts to roll under right there, on an SSS there is about another 4 inches of body.

BESR on here makes a roll pan that matches the cladding it looks legit.

Ha kinda a hit and miss explanation but hopefully ya got it

Edited by SweetSS24 (see edit history)

Not sure if you understood what he meant. See SSS's have a lower body panel (called cladding) to make the truck look a little lower, if you use a reg roll pan it wont look right with the SSS cladding on the truck. If you do not add the cladding then you'll be fine thumb.gif.

Look at the body below your door it starts to roll under right there, on an SSS there is about another 4 inches of body.

BESR on here makes a roll pan that matches the cladding it looks legit.

Ha kinda a hit and miss explanation but hopefully ya got it

ooooh! alright got it lol now i get you na im gonna stick with the regular roll pan i just love that ss bumper im saving up for a new paintjob should have the bumper cover and roll pan in a week and the paint job and bumpers finished by september im gonna black out the whole truck

ooooh! alright got it lol now i get you na im gonna stick with the regular roll pan i just love that ss bumper im saving up for a new paintjob should have the bumper cover and roll pan in a week and the paint job and bumpers finished by september im gonna black out the whole truck

Sounds like a good plan, need to post up pics of the transformation robottx1.gif

Sounds like a good plan, need to post up pics of the transformation robottx1.gif

yeah those are my plans i gotta start taking pics i just bought an intake for it the other day gave it a deeper throatier sound and better response so that was a plus looking for easy bolt ons though

What roll-pan...???

:unsure:

You will probably need the lower SSS bed side extn's behind the rear tire to make it look right.

There is PN# 12335694 lower center step pad.

PN# 12335692 upper step pad.

PN# 15182648 Left lower side brkt.

PN# 15182649 Right lower side brkt.

PN# 12335771 Spare tire access cover (primered).

All these are unique to the SSS rear bumper cover...

Okay. Disreguard this post. I thought you were adding a REAR Silverado SS bumper cover!! :banghead: