Need Opinions

Looking to change my extended cab to a reg cab, Yeah sounds crazy, but I never like the extened cab and never used the back seat.. I know it is prolably is alot of work, cutting frame and shorten the drive shaft and so on. The truck rarely see's the street, just the track, So I'm curious about everybodys opinion's, It could be the only true SS reg. cab.

My opinion thinks it would be a horrible idea.

this

I think you would be better off selling the SS, then buying a RCSB truck, and adjusting the driveline according to your tastes, then it would be to take a limited production vehicle, and hacking it up like that.

that

Buy another truck IMO.. I can't see cutting up a real SS...

and this idiot.gif

Wow didn't expect them replies, I really don't wan't to cut it up either, I hope you guys don't hate me for this? To buy anther truck and all the performance parts, Prolably cost around 10,000, If I could find someone to trade cabs, And do all the work myself. I think it would cost alot less. So I was just curious on your thoughts, Again I hope you guys don't hate me

Wow didn't expect them replies, I really don't wan't to cut it up either, I hope you guys don't hate me for this? To buy anther truck and all the performance parts, Prolably cost around 10,000, If I could find someone to trade cabs, And do all the work myself. I think it would cost alot less. So I was just curious on your thoughts, Again I hope you guys don't hate me

Hate is such a strong word... but may not be strong enough! Just messing with you! Now, you esimated it'll cost $10,000 to buy another truck to replace the SS, with all the performance parts, with the cab and chasis you want... but you can easily sell the SS for more then $10,000. You even said yourself you don't want to cut up the SS... doesn't that tell you something? Listen to your own heart.