Need To Order New Brakes Tonight

So would you guys suggest Wagner over OEM? Is there a certain model of Wagner that you guys are getting? Also I noticed that Autozone sells Wagner Thermo Quiet pads. Would you guys suggest these?

For fronts man I go w AC Delco. Only cuz of the dust issue. I like keeping my rims as clean as possible. They seem to dust the least. I actually did my rear brake shoes today w 64K miles and just used the Duralast shoes from Vato Zone. $37

For fronts man I go w AC Delco. Only cuz of the dust issue. I like keeping my rims as clean as possible. They seem to dust the least. I actually did my rear brake shoes today w 64K miles and just used the Duralast shoes from Vato Zone. $37

Cool I guess I will go with those then. My fronts are original with 55k on them and I I think I will probably need some new ones soon.

Cool I guess I will go with those then. My fronts are original with 55k on them and I I think I will probably need some new ones soon.

Yeah i did my fronts at 59K, were at 1mm wear so the rotors needed replacing. This I discovered of course the day after I bought it, I'd never let a vehicle of mine go below even 3mm. Good luck to you...