Little Help

I believe it is somin to do with fuel or spark but not experienced enough to know... when i try to start my SS everything sounds great but it never fires until i turn the key off and twist again... ive got to where i turn the key on but not engage the starter and wait then turn it off and turn it on with engaging the starter again for a few seconds then fire it right up... what do yal think? fuel pump? fuel filter? the truck runs great after it starts just wont start right away... its so embarasing when people are checking it out or girls get in and they wonder why i am doing this little procedure! PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks ahead of time cause i know you guys always come through!!!

how many miles are on it? mods? i would check the filter, look look at ur fuel pressure regulator, and a walbro intank fuel pump. it really depends man, u have all the right ideas its just gonna have to b a guess and check

I believe it is somin to do with fuel or spark but not experienced enough to know... when i try to start my SS everything sounds great but it never fires until i turn the key off and twist again... ive got to where i turn the key on but not engage the starter and wait then turn it off and turn it on with engaging the starter again for a few seconds then fire it right up... what do yal think? fuel pump? fuel filter? the truck runs great after it starts just wont start right away... its so embarasing when people are checking it out or girls get in and they wonder why i am doing this little procedure! PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks ahead of time cause i know you guys always come through!!!

Had the same problem, Fuel Pressure regulator, AND Fuel Pump. not cheap $400 just for the Fuel Pump.