Gauges And Pods

Ive looked around on jegs and a few other sites and cannot find a dual pod pillar in grey and want to buy a matching set of gauges, wide-band and boost .......where have u guys had the best luck thanks in advance....also im leaning toward digital but if style looks good im willing to go with analog.

Yes I made the pod. I used one that is for a Silverado, but the color was different and the fitment was not how I wanted it so I molded it in. The gauge is an Innovate Wideband and the whole WB o2 kit was just around $200. I don't remember who I got it from tho.

Yes I made the pod. I used one that is for a Silverado, but the color was different and the fitment was not how I wanted it so I molded it in. The gauge is an Innovate Wideband and the whole WB o2 kit was just around $200. I don't remember who I got it from tho.

i looked at there site cause i like that guage but cant find the matching boost gauge......also which bank does the o2 sensor go in or do i have to have another one dedicated for it

I don't know about the boost gauge.

I have my sensor in my drivers side. I have the rear o2's deleted, and my cross over tube had 3 bungs on that side. I capped off the rears and used the other for the WB O2.

I heard it don't matter which side you put it in, but most put it in the drivers side.

I don't know about the boost gauge.

I have my sensor in my drivers side. I have the rear o2's deleted, and my cross over tube had 3 bungs on that side. I capped off the rears and used the other for the WB O2.

I heard it don't matter which side you put it in, but most put it in the drivers side.

ok cool i was lookin at the aeroforce interceptor....f'n sick! but i only need one gauge and i cant find a pod for only one it comes just as a bolt over and i dont think im very good at fiberglass got any ideas where i might find a single gauge pillar

Yeah those gauges are sweet. There are some guys that have them on here that have mounted it in the overhead. Also I couldn't find a single that was the whole pillar. I used the bolt over and molded it in. That was my first interior fiberglass job like that. it really wasn't hard, just time consuming. And I had all the materials for it already.