Chevy Truck Family

CTSSS

Nice :thumbs:

Reminds Me of My Family

My Parents over the years have owned quite a few vehicles and almost all of them were :chevy: My dads first car was a 69 chevelle he got brand new when he turned 16 and still has it

The Only Exceptions were One Ford (89 Ford Truck, which became my first truck and the only reason my dad bought it was he had a falling out with the Owners of the Chevy Dealership in town and did not want to go out of town to buy) and my parents have owned a Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile( all in the GM Family)

My dad has owned only one foreign vehicle and that is his BMW M3...........and who would not want one of those to play with, though my dad is planning on trading it in eventually.......He is hoping they will make a New Camaro Z28 Convertible and he will get one of those

yeah its the way it should be. my dad had a 69 camaro that he did a ground up restore on but had to sell it to build the house, mom had a firebird back in the day too. Dads looking to add a new camaro to the club once his harley is paid off