Need Pictures Of Exhaust Set Ups!

Jordan836

Alright I was just wondering if anyone out there who is running Longtubes has any pictures of their exhaust set up after the headers and to the muffler AWD SSS's would be perfect! Ive done some searching but couldnt really find to much in the way of pictures. Im just trying to get an idea of how I want to do mine I plan on getting a set of coated pacesetters like I had on my other silverado and I dont want to run cats. I was contemplating just trying to have the exhaust shop cut out the stock cats and mate the stock 2.75in piping to the collectors on the pacesetters but the collectors are 3in so that might be quite the gap. Then I was also thinking of just having my shop bend me up custom 3in piping from the headers to the muffler. After the muffler im just going to run a 3.5in pipe out before the rear tire with the stock exhaust tip even with the body line. But basically im just looking for ideas and especially pictures of anyone elses set ups! If there is a previous post with othe peoples pictures out there and I just missed it while I was searching maybe just show me the link. Thanks alot!

If you dont have any engine mods yet (cam, heads etc.) dual 3in will be overkill. Id just step down off the collectors to dual 2.5in all the way back unless you are planning other mods in the near future. Thats just my 2 cents.

Edited by firehawknwv (see edit history)

ill try to get some pics up of my exhaust tomorrow...theres a guy on pt.net thats is wasnting to see it as well. im running LTs with 3" collectors with 3" pipe with a flowmaster merge collector into a single 3.5" exhaust and i love it. not overkill for minor mods and definitely has alot of growing room for mods to come. i was previously running the stock dual 2.75" pipes then also tried a true dual 3" setup and disliked both so i decided to try the single 3.5" and i couldnt be happier.

Zach

Ya pics would be awesome! And ya 3in might be over kit but Id prefer to have the growing room to add more power. I ran the 3in pacesetter Y pipe on my 5.3 Silverado and I liked it and didnt have any problems with it. Im just not sure if it will be just as expensive to use the stock piping. But basically if anyone has pictures that would be more than awesome! Thanks for the help so far!