New Michigan Ss Owner

03ss/sc

Hi my name is Mike I am picking up a 03 ss silverado on monday. When i went to look at the truck I saw the silveradoss.com decal in the back window. I was wondering if anyone might have some info about this truck? this is what I know about the truck it is magnacharged with long tube headers and corsa cat back the first 2 owners are from ohio. any info would be great thanks. letme know if the vin would help

Wow sweet! post picks!! And hide your wallet!!

I will get some pics up next week when i get her home. Hey do you know if there are many people from michigan on this site? as ling as i can keep my foot off the floor my wallet shouldent suffer to much dammage lol.

If you bought it at Randy Hosler in Clarkston, MI, it was my truck. I owned it since 15k miles. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. What deal did you strike up with them out of curiosity?

I just found you post where you put it up for sale. I am very happy to see the mods you have done to the truck. I was wondering if anything was done to the trans. Well as far as the deal I have a 2004 1500 silverado LT that is has every option that I bought new in 04 and has 68000 miles I am tradeing in on you old truck. I am paying just a small amount on top of trading my truck in. I know im giveing up about 30000 miles but I have always wanted a ss. I would like to talk to you on the phone if thats ok with you?

I just found you post where you put it up for sale. I am very happy to see the mods you have done to the truck. I was wondering if anything was done to the trans. Well as far as the deal I have a 2004 1500 silverado LT that is has every option that I bought new in 04 and has 68000 miles I am tradeing in on you old truck. I am paying just a small amount on top of trading my truck in. I know im giveing up about 30000 miles but I have always wanted a ss. I would like to talk to you on the phone if thats ok with you?

I wont be able to talk to you on the phone for a couple of weeks. I am in a remote location with limited cell coverage. We have internet access, but that is pretty much it. Feel free to PM me though.

The trans was done at Clarkston Trans in Clarkston, MI on Dixie Hwy. It had the valve body reworked. It has a Yank SC2600 converter. It has the beast sunshell, kevlar bands, I THINK red clutch packs, but dont recall exactly. It was rebuilt with superiors high performance rebuild kit, has 2nd and 4th servos, and a transgo HD2 shift kit. All of the info should be in my original post.

Take care of her, she was a good truck. It had a couple of hiccups that is common amongst ALL Silverado SS's, but thats it. The front diff was rebuilt around 60k miles, etc. I just replaced the intercooler pump about 10k miles ago too. I would have kept the truck had I not needed something with better gas mileage. I ended up with a G8 GT.

I wont be able to talk to you on the phone for a couple of weeks. I am in a remote location with limited cell coverage. We have internet access, but that is pretty much it. Feel free to PM me though.

The trans was done at Clarkston Trans in Clarkston, MI on Dixie Hwy. It had the valve body reworked. It has a Yank SC2600 converter. It has the beast sunshell, kevlar bands, I THINK red clutch packs, but dont recall exactly. It was rebuilt with superiors high performance rebuild kit, has 2nd and 4th servos, and a transgo HD2 shift kit. All of the info should be in my original post.

Take care of her, she was a good truck. It had a couple of hiccups that is common amongst ALL Silverado SS's, but thats it. The front diff was rebuilt around 60k miles, etc. I just replaced the intercooler pump about 10k miles ago too. I would have kept the truck had I not needed something with better gas mileage. I ended up with a G8 GT.

I will take good care of her thanks for the info I wasent real sure about tradeing in my truck but now I know the history of the truck I think it will be a good truck I drive 110 miles round trip for work each day so I drive my saturn lol so the so the truck will be my toy. Thanks again for the info.

Hi! Congrats for the new truck and welcome to the site.Its good to know you.hope you are having a good time.

The deal is dont I drove the truck home last night and I love it. the only thing is I have some work to do on the e-fans.

The deal is dont I drove the truck home last night and I love it. the only thing is I have some work to do on the e-fans.

Whats wrong with the efans? You know there is an override ON switch underneath the dash right? Flipping that switch on will put the fans on full blast...