New Michigan Ss Owner

03ss/sc

this is 2 new MI guys this week! we need to get together...if you have a good date post it up.

things the MI crew can do:

hit up a track:milan....or whereever, lapeer has some good times in it :)

just meet up with the trucks on woodward, sooner rather than too close to dream cruise.

meet up at a beleisle autocross day, nice spot, car guys...

cars and coffee: where ever, motor city casion has one near me.

Whats wrong with the efans? You know there is an override ON switch underneath the dash right? Flipping that switch on will put the fans on full blast...

nothing major the 2 wires from the coolant temp sensor were broke easy fix. i did not know about the override switch thanks for the fyi

When I get back, I'm down to meet up once I'm back on my feet. I'll bring the G8 and get smoked on the hole shot...

Yea that would be cool to meet up and talk. Im really likening all the Michigan guys we all need to meet up one of these weekends. Maybe sonics on Fort St ?

Im in SW MIchigan near kalamazoo. I would love to meet up anywhere as well... In fact Ill be on the east side in Pontiac at a wedding this weekend lol.... Lets set something up soon!

lol I am actually going to be on the west side of the state this weekend but first im takeing the truck back to the dealed this thursday to get a new cluster in it. I will be in St Joseph MI till monday is that anywhere close to where you are?

lol I am actually going to be on the west side of the state this weekend but first im takeing the truck back to the dealed this thursday to get a new cluster in it. I will be in St Joseph MI till monday is that anywhere close to where you are?

I am about an hour from St. Joe. in Union, MI.