Fs: 2006 Sss

Lankness

Putting my '06 Silverado SS up for sale. Been a great truck, but I need to move to a crew-cab for some more space with the expanding family.

Details: Right under 40k miles, light pewter/birch metallic, gray leather interior, Bose stereo, XM, sunroof, chrome wheels - basically all options aside from steering wheel controls and OnStar. Extras include color matched spray-in bed liner (Line-X), Pace Edwards roll-up bed cover and an Outlaw CAI. I also have a steering wheel with controls sitting in the garage that I never got around to installing.

Asking $25k. Shoot me a PM here or reply and I can answer any questions. Attached pic shows the bed-liner - plenty of additional pictures available upon request.

- Kevin

post-9932-128077996139_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lankness (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

hey there. i have pretty much the same truck you have but in crew cab...i don't really need the extra space so i'm looking to trade for an SS. my truck is a 2006 same color as yours. i have the grey SS rims. leather interior with bose. just hit 40,000 mi. spectre CAI, flow master exhaust. sounds incredible, nice and deep. bed cover and i have step rails to go with it i just don't like them so i took them off. let me know what you think.

Bump.

hey there. i have pretty much the same truck you have but in crew cab...i don't really need the extra space so i'm looking to trade for an SS. my truck is a 2006 same color as yours. i have the grey SS rims. leather interior with bose. just hit 40,000 mi. spectre CAI, flow master exhaust. sounds incredible, nice and deep. bed cover and i have step rails to go with it i just don't like them so i took them off. let me know what you think.

Thanks for the offer but I'm not really interested in a trade for an '06. In addition to my crew cab needs I will more than likely be getting a diesel as well since I have a pretty heavy boat that I'd rather stop borrowing trucks to pull :D