Got The Ss Dialed In

87sheerips

Well guys, I am loving everything about this truck! I live on a dirt road, so needless to say I stay busy keeping this hog clean! To help that, I ordered some Husky Liner Mud flaps #56371. They are awesome and very easy to install! detailed the engine bay and installed the flaps yesterday.. The 03' with 81k is lookin' pretty good, now I have to get a bug guard or some sort of hood/panel protection.

parked.jpg

engine.jpg

flaps.jpg

I wish i would have been smart enough to put mud flaps on my truck. I originally did not because i thought it would looks bad on the SS. Now im kicking myself because all the winter driving in oregon has left my rear quarter panels covered in little rock chips :banghead:

If i could go back i would put a bug deflector and a bra on to because my front end and hood are also covered in chips

I wish i would have been smart enough to put mud flaps on my truck. I originally did not because i thought it would looks bad on the SS. Now im kicking myself because all the winter driving in oregon has left my rear quarter panels covered in little rock chips :banghead:

If i could go back i would put a bug deflector and a bra on to because my front end and hood are also covered in chips

Yea I hear ya bud. I am going to get all the little protection stuff I can since this is my DD. This black is a PITA to take care of, I need all the help i can get lol driving.gif

second that on the tires... what size?

285/50R20 Toyo Proxes

Looks great, wish the original owner of mine would have put mud flaps on it, that's the first thing I did when I got mine.

What mudflaps do you have? I found a set for the front to soon learn they are now obsolete :(

I would like to get all 4 flaps to match, let me know!

• 7 months later...

Glad i clicked this. mud flaps arnt an issue for me, although i have a similar road issue, my lower panels havnt gotten a chip yet... but my fenders... oh man theyre discusting, with the tire chamber while turning it just throws rocks into my fenders and its chipping the hell out of them.