New Guy From Kc

BIGLURCH

Sup everyone! I just bought a black 03 SSS. I have a 06 Trailblazer SS as well that I love. I have always wanted a SSS as well. Now I have both! I look forward to putting my time and money into this awesome truck.

thanks guys! a cold one always sounds good!cheers.gif i am sure i will be asking some questions. i really want to lower my truck, and was looking at the belltech kit. what did you use?

I've had a truck with Belltech spindles, DJM hangars/shackles and Street performance shocks. I now have an SS with Mcgaughys and nitro shocks. Honestly, i think it's a matter of 'dialing' it in, but so far, this is the best ride i've had and it's a 2/4 drop with helper bags for when i tow the boat. What will help you decide to blow money, and a lot of it, will be to get together with a few of us 'local' guys and see what everyone has. I'm gonna try to get to KC in Sept to see some of the guys over there. Let us know where you are and what you're up to and maybe we can have a mini-get together late summer.

thanks guys! a cold one always sounds good!cheers.gif i am sure i will be asking some questions. i really want to lower my truck, and was looking at the belltech kit. what did you use?

mine has mcgaughys drop spindles/shackles and hangers. If you would like to come by and compare note/see the drop and shoot the bull I am off all day tomorrow and sunday

Shaun

mine has mcgaughys drop spindles/shackles and hangers. If you would like to come by and compare note/see the drop and shoot the bull I am off all day tomorrow and sunday

Shaun

Word of advice, if Shaun starts sayin anything about tummysticks, I'd hit the gas ! :greddy:

late summer sounds good! shaun, the next couple of weekends are really crazy for me, but i would like to get together and check out your truck. my truck is going to need alittle love. i did not buy it perfect. not really bad though either. that was the only way i could have 2 SS's. hey do these things have the drivers side 1/2 inch higher than the pass side like the trailblazer ss does?

oh, and i am from the north overland park area.

Edited by BIGLURCH (see edit history)

oh, and i am from the north overland park area.

Used to live in KC, Olathe 119th & Blackbob area. You dont have OE wheels on it do you? If not I think I seen ur truck a couple times......maybe.

I have Beltech drop parts on mine and it sits perfect. Shauns sits really good too. Welcome to the forum, we'll be talkin

Oh and by the way, take Mikes advice....if you start hearing Shaun start talking alittle weird...........run