Update On The Ss.

Carl Eagle

Ok, so I have been on vacation this week and showed the SS a little attention. Here is a few pics of the progress.

Picture143.jpg

Picture142.jpg

Picture141.jpg

And after 3 days of wetsanding, buffing, polishing, and waxing this is the payoff. What do you think?

Picture146.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Looks good, I love wet sanded and buffed paint jobs, I've tried my hand at it a few times and surprised myself on how easy it is on a new paint job that had orange peal in the clear. Wish my ss had a nice shiny new paint job look!

Here is a few more pics of it from today, I have been cleaning the engine bay and figured I would get a few good pics of it.

Picture158.jpg

Picture157.jpg

Picture156.jpg

Picture155.jpg

Picture154.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture160.jpg

Picture153.jpg

Picture152.jpg

I also want to thank everyone that has helped me along the way as I built this truck, and the members that I got parts from. Bonji87(Mike), Fireman31(Dan), Wody(Allen), Retired99(Danny) especially for all his knowledge and help painting this beast, BlackbeastSS, Kim, Time2Kill for all the parts I needed, and to everyone else that helped me with the brake questions when I needed it. 8 UR HEMI(Bob), SilveradoSS04(Will)for help and info, and IdahoBlkSS(Jon) for his awsome stickers...I want to appoligize if I have forgotten anyone or left anyone out but I thank everyone the helped.