A Few Pics Of The Ss With The Firebird

Here are a few pics I took with my Droid at my grandmothers. I had just washed and detailed the SS but the Firebird is still dirty. Also in the pics is my newly installed ISS spoiler and headers. Also had holes in the front bumper filled where the license plate cover was. So the front bumper and grill area has also ben repainted.

28a61932.jpg

50075a48.jpg

b67dc137.jpg

beed699d.jpg

01770aa8.jpg

5bd08cc7.jpg

8d8518af.jpg

ec3c1bd7.jpg

2f521f72.jpg

df0c0b71.jpg

Thanx guys!

looks good man how much did it cost you to get the front re painted

Well for the bumper cover, grille, and the spoiler I paid 400 bucks which was a good deal. I paid another 100 to have my rear fenders rolled cuz my tires were rubbing which still need to be rolled a bit more.

Looks sweet man, I like the ISS Spoiler with the bed cover. What kind of cover is it?

Yea, I think its a pretty smooth look. Its the Xtang RT cover. I got it off Ebay for just under 300 bucks.

Dang I love those wheels!! Pretty much exactly what I wanna get...

Im thinking of selling them to get a different set of Boss wheels. If interested let me know cuz Ill let them go for 900 for jsut the wheels. I wanna keep the tires.

Im thinking of selling them to get a different set of Boss wheels. If interested let me know cuz Ill let them go for 900 for jsut the wheels. I wanna keep the tires.

Would've been perfect since I need new tires anyway, but just ordered me a set and also don't have the money...